Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Making A Blogger



Hello lovelies! It's so good to see you again! 

You might be wondering "why am I here?" and I intend to answer that question for the both of us! 

This blog was created with the intentions of a creative outlet and connections with others, to put it simply.

Oh but wait, there's more..

The vision behind the blog is to express and share who I am, travel, food, fitness, fashion, family / friends, fur babies, plants, DIY's, collaborations, and life experiences. Basically take you along on this crazy thing we call life journey with me!

Here I will provide more in depth detail per blog post but for daily shares and simply more of me head over to my Instagram and give me a follow! @rian_or_shine 


XOXO,

Rian 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig