Saturday, March 18, 2023

Just Browzing - My Ombre Eyebrow Experience

Hello Beauties,

It's been about a year since I have had my ombre brow's done. So I guess it's about time I share the whole process and experience with y'all right? I know I'm slacking, but I wanted to make sure I had the full scoop for you before I spilled the tea! 

So here you go! 

What are ombre brows you may ask?

Ombre brows is a brow style that uses ombre shading, a semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique that uses a small machine to place extremely thin dots of pigment into the skin, creating a soft shaded brow pencil look. 

Ombre Brow Process:

  • The first step is to speak with a professional who will be preforming the procedure for a consultation. This will give you insight on what to expect the end results to be such as shape and color.
  • Next step, get your measurements and shape the eyebrows.
  • Finally, the beautician will apply numbing cream to the area. Once you are comfortable enough the process begins. It felt like a very gentle tattoo to me! & when some parts became a little more unbearable than others, more numbing cream would be applied and things continued smoothly. 
  • Now the healing stage begins. Do not allow any water, direct sunlight, or touch to the eyebrows for 2 weeks to avoid any disruption to the pigmentation. 
Here are my eyebrow results:


Session One 
The eyebrows come out very dark and it can be overwhelming at first. Believe me when I tell you, you will have an adjustment period with them. It's completely normal! At first I was like "oh no, what have I done!?" but over time you learn to adapt to your new look! 

One Month Healed 

Looking lighter and more natural already! 

3 Months Healed 

Honestly, I contemplated about getting my eyebrows done for a LONG time. Of course you want to be completely sure - it's semi-permanent, and an investment. Not something you want to tread lightly about when making a decision. But I finally committed to it and Trieu made the process enjoyable, comfortable, and talked me through every step along the way. If you are in the Albuquerque area I highly recommend her. I currently still fill my eyebrows in with an eyebrow gel powder because I like my eyebrows to be darker and more full but having them ombre'd helps speed up the process in the morning since they are already semi-shaded in and outlined. 

Current: Healed Eyebrows 

Thanks for stopping by to read! For more daily shares and simply more of me, head over to my Instagram & give me a follow 💖

📸 Instagram Post

XOXO, 
Rian 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig